****Check out what's new on available page****
NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENT!!!!
Puppy Purchase Application
At Timberland Doodles, we ask you to fill out an application so that we may get to know a little about your family and the living conditions our puppy will be housed in. It also helps us to know what doodle breed you are looking for, and if it will be a good fit for your lifestyle. Once your application is approved, your pet deposit will be required in the amount of $500 ( Non-refundable). However, your deposit can be transferred to another pup available on our website. Our puppies come with 1 Year Health Guarantee.
After your deposit has been placed, We will send updated pictures to your family until your pup is ready for their furever home! We look forward to working with you & your family!
• Have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48hours of possession . (if more time is needed please contact for an extension) Seller must be informed immediately of examination’s result by email , fax or text. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of the guarantee.
• Provide puppy with routine preventive care.
• Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and deworming.
• Breeder must be contacted of the results after examination of puppy within 48
hours of the examination via signed vet form. Failure to do so will render this
contract null and void.
• During the initial exam , should your veterinarian find the puppy to be a poor
health risk or detect any physical health problems that would require further veterinarian care (excluding required vaccinations and deworming’s) you must contact seller within 24 hours. A diagnosis of coccidiosis, giardia, parasites, kennel cough, or any other type of bacterial infection does not render the puppy unhealthy.
• All deposits are non-refundable.
• Failure to keep your new puppy on the same type of food could result in
diarrhea, loss of appetite, hypoglycemic attacks (low blood sugar) or a combination of these symptoms. A sample of food that the puppy is currently on will be sent to start mixing with the food of your choice.
• With a New Puppy comes extra responsibilities. Failure to follow these guidelines could put your puppy in serious danger.
• IF your veterinarian or mine determines that the sickness or death was caused by a hypoglycemic attack brought on by your lack of proper care then no refund in full or in part will be given or no replacement puppy will be given.
One-Year Health Guarantee against Genetic Defect:
• This puppy is Guaranteed until one year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease, which adversely affects the health of the
animal. This includes severe hip dysplasia, which hampers a dog’s movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within. One year time frame the buyer will have to pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the seller will replace the puppy.
• This guarantee does not include injuries, mites, coccidia, giardia, or any other intestinal worms/parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies. Parvovirus, distemper virus, heartworms, nutrition – related diseases, undescended testicles, or infertility is not covered by this guarantee. The breeder will not be responsible for parvovirus, distemper virus, or corona virus after 48 hours of the sale, as these are highly contagious diseases and can be contracted immediately after reception of the puppy. The breeder will not be held responsible for illness or health problems that are diagnosed after this time period except where stated in contract.
• All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
If puppy is diagnosed with Parvo Virus, Corona Virus, or any other health issues during the 48 hours by a licensed veterinarian breeder/seller must be contacted before any decisions on treatment are made, the( breeder/seller)will not be responsible for vet bills of treatment or if the new owner decides to go with the treatment.
• Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
• A puppy with a defect must be returned or euthanized with the prior permission of the seller to qualify for a replacement puppy.
• NO REFUND, in part or in full will be given.
• A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition,
other than the specified problem, at the buyer’s expense. The owner
will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
• Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on
a replacement puppy.
• The guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is non-
transferable to a second party.
• NO replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred,
spayed, neutered, or euthanized without the seller’s permission.
• Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and
will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement
puppy may not be from the exact same parents of the original puppy.
• There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental
factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, démodé tic mange, and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
• Puppy has been vaccinated against fatal viruses. This includes Parvo, Distemper, Corona, etc. it does not cover Kennel Cough, Giardia, or Coccidiosis which are bacterial and nor life threatening. At no time will seller be responsible for any veterinarian bills except for those confirming defect or illness by the seller /breeders own veterinarian. Claims must be reported within 48 hours of diagnosis.
• Any physical problem, which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
• There is no guarantee or warranty that the buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
• While we do our best to give an accurate adult weight, there is
absolutely NO guarantee that the puppy will be the estimated size.
• This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
• This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not
fulfilled, including taking your new puppy to the vet within 48 hours and mailing or emailing this signed contract back along with the original vet statement or clear copy with date and signature of your vet.